Conference and Events Solutions
XPTravel Inc., offers a service that covers every aspect of organizing events.
Important Vacation Tips:
Packing for Vacation:
- If you are used to the US generous luggage allowances on planes beware that on most overseas flights not departing/arriving in the US you are restricted to 20kg per a passenger.
- Stick with one basic color scheme preferably a dark one which won't show marks and wrinkles so much.
- Make clothing items do double duty, men's shorts can be double as swimming trunks, a woman's tankini top can be an evening top. A shirt can layer over a dress in place of a jacket.
- Take multiple thinner items which can be layered instead of one bulky heavier piece. Thermal underwear is fantastic for cooler climates.
- Shoes are always difficult: heavy and bulky. Try to wear your heaviest/bulkiest pair on the plane. I try to limit myself to 3 pairs: a pair comfortable for walking extended distances, a pair of sandals or flip flops and a dresser pair for evening!